When you love grilling and spending the rest of the weekend making barbecue, then the new Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is the best grill to do the job.
Hosting a barbecue party requires enough grilling space and the 363 square inches cooking space from Weber Performer Charcoal Grill grants additional area for cooking your tasty foods.
Because you are to use charcoal in this grill, there are storage spaces that are wide enough to contain the charcoal you needed for cooking.
The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill has the Touch-N-Go gas lighting system feature that ignites briquets of charcoal using the single push of its button. The managerial features of this grill permit you to remain your focus towards the food. There is an included work table that is attached to the grill, the charcoal storage container that is weather protected, the wire bottom shelf as well as three hooks for tools. This Performer Charcoal Grill from Weber is created to last, as confirmed by its sturdy and durable steel cart framing built, the tough plated-steel hinged grate for cooking, anti-rust aluminum vent, the glass-reinforced handle made of nylon, the two crack proof wheels for all weather conditions, and the two casters that serves as lock. This Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is a single touch cleaning grill using the detachable black aluminum catcher for ashes that permits you clean-up the grill with ease and speed. This product is available in colors like green, black, as well as dark blue.
Check Out This Review!
Weber Performer Charcoal Grill Product Features:
- The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill has the Touch-N-Go gas ignition system for easy lighting of the charcoal.
- This grilling machine has the whole cooking area of 363 square inches for extra space for more meats.
- The Performer Charcoal Grill made by Weber comes together with the rolling steel frame pushcart, the work table, the 3 hooks for cooking tools, and the thermometer that is lid-mounted.
- Additionally, this grill includes 2 fuel holders for charcoal, and the storage container for your charcoal.
- The dimensions of the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill are 28-1/2-by-50-1/4-by-40 inches.
Weber Performer Charcoal Grill Pros and Cons:
- This grill from Weber has the extra space for grilling additional meats for huge number of guests.
- The single touch and go ignition system is easy to operate making lighting of the charcoal an effortless endeavour.
- Because it is made from durable stainless steel frame, this Performer Charcoal Grill from Weber is built to last.
- You won’t have to worry about adding charcoal because it has a wide storage to keep your charcoal in case you run out of charcoal while cooking.
- Base on the dimensions of Weber Performer Charcoal Grill, you can have enough cooking area for your preferred foods to cook.
- Get this Charcoal Grill on Sale by Clicking this Special Link!
- There are customers who complain about the poor customer service when they inquire for some problems about the shipment.
What customers have to say about the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill?
Based on the experience of Steven this grill is an awesome grill. He even rated it 5 stars because of its dependable features. Though this grill is a bit costly to others but it is still worth its price. The advantage of this grill is the extra space for cooking because you can cook more food while entertaining your visitors.
According to Kevin Nichols, this Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is almost perfect for a grill. He said this because when he purchased this grill, there was damage upon delivery. He even called the hotline and because he trusted the Weber Company, there was a replacement to it. This Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is highly recommended for grill lovers.
Bestselling Barbecuing And Grilling Books on Amazon
Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
The secret to the best barbecue from the man who barbecues the best: Keep it simple! In the world of competitive barbecue, nobody’s won more prize money, more trophies, o... read more →
Incoming search terms:
- weber performer
- The Touch and Go system WEBER