There is no charcoal smoker better than this Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker for slow-cooked barbecue plus you can have better way to have real smokehouse flavor at comfort of your home with this charcoal smoker from Weber.
This is an updated model of the Weber 2820 and it provides a smoker that provides a large interior making things possible for cooking an entire ham and a whole turkey at the same time which is suitable for large gatherings.
This smoker is made from premium grade steel that is porcelain-enameled; the smoker gives two, profound, nickel-plated grates for cooking that has measurement 22-1/2 inches in diameter providing plenty of room for cooking larger birds.
The water pan that is porcelain-enameled steel gives additional steam making meats stay juicy and moist during the cooking process. All the more, the individual vents found on the bowl as well as lid of the smoker offer finest air-flow control designed for tender meats and for longer-burning of charcoal. The heat-resistant nylon handle of the Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker on the lid remains cool to the touch plus the handy thermometer makes checking of the internal temperatures easy at a glance. The Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker charcoal smoker is approximately 23 by 23 by 42 inches in dimensions and it carries its 10-year limited product warranty.
This 22 1/2 In. Smokey Mountain Cooker from Weber cooks roasts, hams, turkeys, and the whole fish slowly. This new Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker is 22 1/2 In. Size and features two heavy-duty cooking grates that made of plated-steel. There is special lid thermometer as well as larger water pan that help cooking foods to its perfection. The fuel door is made of no-rust aluminum as well as the porcelain enameled bowl, water pan and the lid.
Check Out This Review!
Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Product Features:
- This Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker is a charcoal smoker for genuine smokehouse flavor at the comfort of your home.
- It can accommodate an entire ham and a whole turkey at the same time.
- The Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker is made from porcelain-enameled steel with 2 nickel-plated 22-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates.
- It includes a water pan, handy thermometer and individual vents for air flow.
- It has heat-resistant nylon handle as well as Weber Cover.
- The dimensions are approximately 23 by 23 by 42 inches and it has10-year limited product warranty.
Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Pros and Cons:
- The heavy duty metal feature is tough enough to make the Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker lasts a lifetime.
- You can have authentic smoke house flavor at the comfort of your home.
- You can cook large birds like turkey and ham for quite some time.
- There are airflow controls so that you can adjust the heat inside the smoker.
- To check internal temperature, there is handy thermometer that is built in the Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker.
- Get This Charcoal Smoker on Sale by Clicking this Special Link!
- Never cook fish, seafood or hotdogs because it will destroy the flavor. Have another pair if you are planning to cook using this smoker.
What customers have to say about the Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker?
Based on the experience of Harry Soo, this charcoal smoker cooks food in a slow manner that it is very ideal for distinctive smoky taste. I can be cleaned easily plus the dimensions are very ideal for cooking large meat and big birds.
According to Aaron Euland, this Weber 731001 Mountain Cooker has great improvements. This product is good for catering large visitors plus the authentic smoke house flavor is locked inside the food. You will never go wrong if you wanted to purchase a smoker like the Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker charcoal smoker.
Bestselling Barbecuing And Grilling Books on Amazon
Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
The secret to the best barbecue from the man who barbecues the best: Keep it simple! In the world of competitive barbecue, nobody’s won more prize money, more trophies, o... read more →
Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of Everything
Perhaps best known as the James Beard Award-winning chef behind some of New Orleans’s most beloved restaurants, including Cochon and Herbsaint, Donald Link also has a knack... read more →
Incoming search terms:
- weber 731001 smokey mountain cooker