Weber 4411001 the Basic Burner with the Exceptional Performance along with the Stainless Steel Framework
If you are looking for an outdoor grill that has the stainless steel features and cooking expertise, then the new Weber 4411001 is the grill to look for.
This grill is a basic one however this is far from the conventional models available in the market.
The Weber 4411001 is made from all stainless steel burners plus the cooking area is wide enough to cater all your cooking needs.
The grates of this product are porcelain enamelled plus it has flavorizer bars for making sumptuous and juicy barbecue. The durable and sturdy swivel casters allow you to move the grill anywhere you wanted and locked it for stable and in place cooking. This is a convenient grill to use plus this model is easy to clean as well.
Do you know what makes this grill exceptional? This is known as the basic grill but the best thing about the Weber 4411001 is the excellent quality it possesses. The cooking surface is wide enough along with its warming rack. The main burner is dependable that you can rely on it while hosting a small to average backyard barbecue party.
The framework of this grill is very solid that you are ensured that it is stable during the entire cooking session. You can also transfer this grill wherever in the house or out in the yard and locked it for security. There are also added features such as the thermometer that is mounted at the center, the six tool hooks, the Cookbook, the limited product warranty and a lot more.
Because of these features you can have the best grilling experience together with your family and friends. The time spent together using the Weber 4411001 is worth every purchase.
Check Out This Review!
Weber 4411001 Product Features:
- The Weber 4411001 is a propane powered grills that is perfect for beginners because of the ease to use and sturdy components.
- You can move the 4411001 grill as well as lock this in place using the heavy duty and convenient swivel casters.
- This propane grill comes along with the two stainless steel burners.
- The entire cooking area of the 4411001 grill from Weber is 458-square-inches.
- It has cooking grates that are porcelain enamelled together with the flavorizer bars.
- This Weber 4411001 grill is intended to use propane gas for grilling and the input is 26,000 BTU per hour.
- The dimensions of this grill along with its open lid are 60-by-52-by-22-1/4 inches.
Weber 4411001 Pros and Cons:
- This grill is durable enough because of its stainless steel framework.
- This Weber 4411001 is propane powered which means that grilling is safe plus it can save the flavour and taste of the food.
- The dimensions are wide enough to cook number of meats at a time.
- Based on the brand name, this grill is reputable for its high rating grilling performance.
- This model 4411001 made by Weber is considered one of the top choice grills in the market because of its features.
- Based on the reviews, this grill is highly recommended because of the dependable features such as the flavorizer bars and the porcelain enamelled cooking grates.
- Get this Propane Grill on Sale by Clicking this Special Link!
- Some customers complain about the slight malfunction of the burner which can be remedied.
What customers have to say about the Weber 4411001?
According to Steve Cohan, this is grill can give satisfaction especially to beginning grillers. The features are dependable plus the most appealing with this Weber 4411001 is the lid for covering your food while cooking plus the exceptional preheat characteristic. This is indeed a highly recommended grill for everyone.
Based on the experience of Altos, he considered this grill fantastic because of its Cast Iron Cooking Grates. This is an excellent gas grill for all your barbecuing needs. The Weber 4411001 is a rewarding grill for all time from Weber.
Bestselling Barbecuing And Grilling Books on Amazon
Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
The secret to the best barbecue from the man who barbecues the best: Keep it simple! In the world of competitive barbecue, nobody’s won more prize money, more trophies, o... read more →
Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of Everything
Perhaps best known as the James Beard Award-winning chef behind some of New Orleans’s most beloved restaurants, including Cochon and Herbsaint, Donald Link also has a knack... read more →