Using this new smoker you won’t have to worry about checking the coals every time when you are smoking meats because the Meco 5030 Smoker offers best control, lengthy cooking time, plus less time monitoring when compared to traditional smokers.
This Meco 5030 Smoker is ideal for smoking fish, chicken, and other kinds of meats.
Using this smoker, you can a savory finish because this Meco 5030 Smoker boils water to make steam as well as blaze wood chips to create smoke so that flavors can penetrate inside the meat and remain the flavors of meats during cooking.
The smoker that uses charcoal and wood chips has a detachable thermostat control together with its low, medium, as well as high settings designed for smoking merely about everything. This can be from thin strips of sockeye on the way to thicker beef briskets. This smoker can be plugged into any typical household outlets plus converts rapidly into a lock and go portable electric grill.
The Two nickel-plated cooking grids of Meco 5030 Smoker is 15-1/2-inch allow you cook meats at diverse levels. With the 351 square inches cooking surface of the Meco 5030 Smoker, there can be enough room to cook or smoke almost 50 pounds of choice meat all together. The porcelain-glazed pan of this smoker can hold up to 5-1/2 quarts of water that can last for almost five hours in support of absolute smoking operations.
With the sliding doors as access towards checking the food inside, this is a lot easier such as monitoring the water levels so that you can add more if needed. Meco crafted this Meco 5030 Smoker in order that you could add more wood as well as water without removing its cover. This makes loss of heat in minimal way allowing meats to become tender. The smoker has heating element that is 1500-watt to ensure equal distribution heat from top and bottom of the smoker.
For easy transport, this Meco 5030 Smoker has heat-resistant wood handles on both sides as well as the hood. Plus, the included grids situated inside the smoker are set with the durable handles making cleaning a breeze. There is no untidy oven hand to clean after that.
Check Out This Review!
Meco 5030 Smoker Product Features:
- This is an Electric Water Smoker that can plug in at any normal household outlet.
- It uses 1500 Watt Heating Element for easy and convenient cooking.
- It includes a Removable Thermostat.
- The Heat Resistant Wood side as well as the Hood Handles makes it easy for you transport the smoker and to monitor the food inside it.
- The Meco 5030 Smoker has dimension of 351-Square-Inches of Cooking Surface making it large enough to cook up to 50 pounds of meat.
Meco 5030 Smoker Pros and Cons:
- This satin black 5030 Smoker from Meco has large space to accommodate up to 50 pounds of meat.
- This is a dual smoker that uses electricity or charcoal which makes it convenient compared to other smokers available in the market.
- The wood side and hood handles is heat resistant making this Meco 5030 Smoker easy to transport if you wanted to change venue.
- The outlet of this smoker can be plug on any traditional household out let.
- It provides equal distribution of heat from top to bottom so that you can have tender meat along with locked in flavors after cooking.
- Get this Combo Smoker on Sale by Clicking this Special Link!
- Some customers have issues like after a few uses this smoker malfunctions.
What customers have to say about the Meco 5030 Smoker?
Based on the experience of M. Walton, this smoker from Meco maintains consistent heat while you cook. You can load much meat especially if you have large guests with the use of this smoker. This is a lovely smoker that he was hooked to use it every weekend.
According to K. Weber, this 5030 Smoker from Meco is easy to assemble and he loves the taste of smoked fish. He never tried using other smokers in the past and with this smoker he was not frustrated at all. He highly recommends this Meco 5030 Smoker to other customers.
Bestselling Barbecuing And Grilling Books on Amazon
Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
The secret to the best barbecue from the man who barbecues the best: Keep it simple! In the world of competitive barbecue, nobody’s won more prize money, more trophies, o... read more →
Down South: Bourbon, Pork, Gulf Shrimp & Second Helpings of Everything
Perhaps best known as the James Beard Award-winning chef behind some of New Orleans’s most beloved restaurants, including Cochon and Herbsaint, Donald Link also has a knack... read more →
Incoming search terms:
- meco smoker recipes