With the use of this powerful grill called the Char Griller Duo Gas, the neighbours as well as friends would love to come and visit you for a delicious barbeque or an outdoor picnic.
The total cooking space of this grill includes a full-size charcoal grill as well as a full-size gas grill that is combined for added ultimate versatility.
This unit has 1260 square inches cooking space for cooking your favorite grilled meat and barbecue.
This Char Griller Duo Gas offers an amendable height charcoal grate along with dual dampers designed for controlling the heat. It has an easy-dump ash pan intended for fast cleanup. This Char Griller Duo Gas with 40,800-BTU features three burners, electronic ignition, as well as the 12,000-BTU side burner intended for cooking side dishes though the main course would be grilled foods.
Additionally, this Char Griller Duo Gas which is a combo grill has cast iron grates that are porcelain-coated for equal heating, a stainless steel heat gauge, plus the warming rack that is chrome-plated for maintaining buns as well as cooked food hot. Other features consist of sturdy steel construction with a powder-coated finish; an airtight, flanged hood for greater heat control; smooth-rolling wheels; plus large round legs designed for powerful support. It has side firebox that is sold separately for grilling great and tasty Texas-style of smoking.
The Char Griller Duo Gas measurements are 60 by 25 by 50 inches plus it carries its one-year limited product warranty. This is a great grill for grill lovers. Using charcoal and gas for grilling in one grill makes it convenient to cook your favorite meal as well as maintaining it to be warm. The best feature of this product would be the side box for making tasty Texas smoked meats.
Check Out This Review!
Char Griller Duo Gas Product Features:
- The Char Griller Duo Gas is charcoal plus gas grill duo along with the 1260 square inches of space designed for cooking.
- It has a 40,800-BTU gas grill that uses electronic ignition with 3 burners.
- This dual grill has optional 12,000-BTU side burner.
- It includes an adjustable grate height intended to control the temperature.
- The warming rack is chrome plated for lasting performance.
- This product also has the features such as the stainless-steel heat gauge, the cast-iron grates and the easy-dump ash pan.
- The dimensions of this grill are 60 by 25 by 50 inches.
- The Char Griller Duo Gas has its 1-year limited product warranty.
Char Griller Duo Gas Pros and Cons:
- This Char Griller Duo Gas allows cooking with the use of gas, charcoal, or smoke along with side firebox which is optional.
- The burners located near the side of the gas are close beside the cooking surface so that you can control the cooking temperature easily.
- The optional side firebox comes along with the cooking grates for cooking 1 to 2 steaks.
- This griller is wide enough that you can have more space in cooking more meat.
- This is made from durable material making our grilling experience more fulfilling.
- It has a product warranty for 1 year.
- Get this Combo Grill by Clicking this Special Link!
- Some customers suggest that this grill could use better wheels because it is quite heavy to transport.
What customers have to say about the Char Griller Duo Gas?
This new grill with dual power source is a great drill according to P. Kelly. He also pointed out the pros and cons that you can get from having this king of grill. Though he mentioned some cons, for him this are just minors and he really wanted to buy another for he will host an outdoor picnic with the whole family.
Based on the experience of Keith B. Gates, this Char Griller Duo Gas is a super grill. He purchased this grill and with the wide grilling space you can cook lots of food. This is indeed a highly recommended griller. This product is powered by charcoal or by gas can ensure you quality cooking by using the Char Griller Duo Gas.
Bestselling Barbecuing And Grilling Books on Amazon
Smokin' with Myron Mixon: Recipes Made Simple, from the Winningest Man in Barbecue
The secret to the best barbecue from the man who barbecues the best: Keep it simple! In the world of competitive barbecue, nobody’s won more prize money, more trophies, o... read more →
Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes
Marinate skewers of beef tips in Tex-Mex Tequila-Jalapeno Wet Rub before putting them on the grill. Or slather pork chops with B.B. Lawnside Spicy Apple Barbecue Sauce. Or co... read more →
Incoming search terms:
- king griller dual fuel
- king griller dual fuel review
- king-griller dual fuel
- char griller